MESSAGE FROM THE REGISTRAR KITI
The registrar’s office welcomes our stakeholders to this platform and to the Institution.
It is the first office that our clients /trainees visit upon arrival in the Institution. Our clients are key. We value and appreciate their visits hence we make sure that they are served promptly and to their satisfaction. We are committed to providing quality service, in a timely and efficient manner, always mindful of those we serve and with whom we relate.
The office of the Registrar is an integral part of the Institute. It is tasked with the following duties which are central to the academic success of the institution and its core mandate:
- Coordination of selection and admission of trainees
- Coordination of the Institute examination calendar
- Designing, review and development of curriculum
- Quality assurance and standards of examinations
- Development and maintenance of ethics and professional conduct in the institute
- Conducting seminars workshops and symposia
- Creating and maintaining an up to date data base for trainees
- Coordinating of research activities in the Institute
- Initiating collaboration and partnership in examinations with other relevant institutions
We strives to continually provide fulfilling customer service to our trainees, parents and all our stakeholders through continuous improvement. Our programmes continue to meet market needs in a dynamic work environment with a curriculum that is outstanding; competency based; providing a broad range of experiences and opportunities for learners. Our trainees are assessed though various examining bodies like KNEC and NITA exams among others.
We look forward to enhancing our engagement with the entire Republic of Kenya and to consolidate our reputation as one of the country’s most engaged Industrial Institute.