These rules and regulations have been set by KITI management for efficient delivery of services and disciplinary purposes.
All library users are advised to adhere to them.
- Silence is a must in the library. Mobile phones must be switched off while in the library or put in silent mode.
- Wearing of caps, overcoats/rolls, heavy jackets and similar wear is not allowed.
- Bags should be left on the shelf at the entrance. The library accepts no liability for loss of personal property left at the entrance.
- All readers must show on exit all items they are taking out of the library.
- The security staff reserves the right to inspect books and check bags leaving the library.
- Marking or defacing of books and periodicals is forbidden.
- Readers are advised not to return books on the shelves but leave them on the reading carrels.
- Smoking, spitting, eating, hawking, sleeping, drinking and littering are prohibited in the library.
- Library users are free to report any complaints concerning library services to the Librarian.
NOTE : Defaulters of these rules will be subjected to disciplinary action which may include termination of membership.